Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LOs: LRS

I started working with my photos from Camp Kudzu and found that some of my more neglected LRS kits that needed attention worked perfectly. In addition I made on of my first two page LOs in ages. I seem to have completely strayed from that style of LO.

Sing like u mean it
I love this shot of my friend Kinan so much I used it twice! The larger photo is 5x7 and the smaller just the basic 4x6. I love the feel it gives the picture. Next is to do the same thing with one photos in black and white.
Sing - detail 2
some detail of the "Sing" page. The journaling goes around the entire center portion of the LO.
Sing - detail 1

Swinging in the Trees - p1Swinging in the Trees - p2
The chipboard trees from this kit are perfect with the photos from the ropes course at camp.
Swinging - detail
The CK stands for Camp Kudzu obviously. I loved dressing up this little tag for an added accent.
Perfect Morning
I think is is my favorite LO of the bunch. The photos blend so beautifully with the paper it's breathtaking.

All LOs were done with LRS kits from the past few months.

*click images for larger

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management