Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Song From Ghost Thrower "Halloween In Brooklyn"

Mostly, I'm just going to put this here:



I can talk about how good the new Ghost Thrower track, "Halloween in Brooklyn", is, how their sound has changed a little, but in a good way, how Travis' voice has gotten better, all of that. But you can tell that just by listening to it.

I can talk about the video itself, which is a series of photos and moments from over the years, many of which I've seen on instagram or twitter, shots of friends, and maybe even a show or two I was actually at. I can talk about how I've never been so jealous of a friend group in my life, because they seem like they have fun. Lots of it. But I'm guessing you're feeling the same way.

What I want to talk about is how you need to mark your calendars. The self-titled full length that this track is on will be available October 15th on iTunes. You'll need that.

Get ready. Get miserable.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management